Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Back to School!


This past week has been busy, returning to Tallahassee, moving into a new apartment, and getting stuff in order for school to start next week. I am excited for my last first day of school. College went by so fast, I almost wish that I could go back and be a freshman again, but then, I am so relieved that I don’t have to. I have new teammates to get to know and I have a new roommate this year (who is also my teammate). And guess what! She loves smoothies too. So today, I am posting a recipe created by her.

1/3 cup tart cherry juice
1 banana
2/3 cup soy milk or almond milk
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp pure maple syrup or agave
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 scoop Vega Energizing Smoothie (vanilla almondilla)
1/2 tbsp chia seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment